we decided to sell the Carmen for family reasons. If you or somebody of your frieds are interested, share the links or contact us on FB or via this webpage, where is our mail address in section About us.
You can find a detailed boat description and information below.
We can discuss the price via direct messages. We don’t want to deal with the selling for years so price will be fair.
Carmen’s interior and exterior has been reconstructed in 2015-2016. External coating has been removed by sandblasting and brushed again. We bought a new mainsail and and all rigging. There is also new electrical wiring, new electronic and bacis instruments. Boat has been newly registered in Belgium. We moved boat to Slovenia in August 2016. You can see more info about reconstruction and voyages in other blogposts.
- Boat type: Maid of Erin, Van de Stadt, Netherland
- Length: 37 ft – 11,3 m
- Waterline length: 9,2 m
- Material: steel
- Width: 3,15 m
- Draft: 1,67 m
- Displacement: 7,2 m3
- Sails: 71,1 m2
- Engine: Nanni diesel 21 HP
- Fuel tanks: 150 l, 2 separated tanks
- Water tanks: 300 l, 4 separeted tanks
- mast height: 12 m 97 cm
- Ballast: 2 300 kg of lead in keel
- VHF Radio: Standard Horizon GX2150 + AIS
- GPS: Standard Horizon CP-180 (at chart table) + Maps: C-MAP
- Depthmeter: Standard Horizon Fishfinder FF525 + DST520 probe
- Cockpit display: Seiwa RP03
- Autopilot: Simrad TP32
- Bilge pump: RULE 2000
- Domestic batteries: 2x 150Ah Hoppecke
- Engine batery: 90Ah
- Solar panels: 2x100Wp polycrystal
- Charging regulator: Victron Energy Bluesolar MPPT 100/30
- 2 Cabins (bow, saloon)
- 6 berths(2 in bow cabin, 2 in saloon, 2 stern banks)
- manual toilet
- ethanol cooker
- Manual pump in kitchen
- inflatable byboat + 1,5HP engine